9 & 19's Daniel Lefkowitz designed the Japanese-inspired ICHIBAN Table to be the perfect gathering place for family and friends. The rounded top creates just enough space to squeeze that extra guest around the dinner table, encouraging intimacy and warmth, and the contrasting surface top inlays display 9 & 19's playfully elegant aesthetic while adding strength in key areas. Taken together with the rounded details, turned by hand in Lefkowitz's Shenandoah Valley studio to highlight the naturally alluring grain patterns, and you have a table designed to sit around for hours with the people love.
The trestle style base, easily removable thanks to wedged thru tenon joinery, adds handsome strength and convenience. When combined with the removable top, 9 & 19 has created a stylishly solid table that can be broken down and easily moved when the situation demands it.
The surface top and base can be made with either the same or different material options, and all orders will include a brief consultation with Lefkowitz to make sure all the details come together in just the right way for your home. All options are finished in a natural oil and wax blend.
Wood combinations, inlay design and other details will be customized in consultation with the studio after order. Contact us anytime with questions or to schedule a consultation before ordering.
- Made by hand in 9 & 19's Shenandoah Valley studio
- Made with 100% solid wood
- Crafted with exposed traditional joinery
- Removable legs for convenience
- Finished in a natural oil and wax blend
- 36” wide x 29” high x 72” long
- Customizable to 60”, 84”, and 96” lengths, each in 36 different finish combinations
- Typically ships 10-12 weeks from order date