Designed in collaboration with fellow Toronto designer/woodworker Simon Ford, the Edwin Chair is Coolican & Company's take on the classic Windsor chair. A deeper, hand-shaped seat makes the chair more comfortable than most, and brass-pinned joinery adds subtle elegance while providing additional strength and durability. This is striking, timeless re-interpretation of a classic that would feel at home in any decor.
- Made by hand in Toronto, Canada
- Made with 100% solid, locally-sourced white oak
- Crafted with exposed traditional joinery
- Finished with hand-rubbed oil blend
16.5"w x 17.25"h (seat) x 30.25"h (back)
- Typically ships within 1-2 weeks of order