In true modern Shaker fashion, the Børge Chair’s form highlights the details of its construction, including exposed joinery, hand-woven cane seat, and copper-pinned legs. With an extra-wide seat and armrests wide enough for your coffee mug, this strikingly geometric occasional chair was designed as a standalone statement piece with the relaxed modern living room in mind.
- Made by hand in Rockport, Maine
- Made with 100% solid ash with natural cane weaving and copper pins
- Crafted with exposed traditional joinery
- Finished with hand-rubbed oil blend
- 17"w x 24.5"d x 29"h
- Typically ships 8-12 weeks from order