This long, low-slung coffee table was inspired by the mid-century architecture and landscape of southern California and the timeless works of the legendary Charlotte Perriand and Pierre Jeanneret. Exposed joinery creates a solid, elegantly robust foundation, and a handwoven panel lends the piece lightness of form without sacrificing function.
- Made by hand in Rockport, Maine
- Made using 100% solid walnut with cane weaving and brass fixtures
- Crafted with exposed traditional joinery
- Finished with hand-rubbed oil blend
- 15"w x 57"l x 16"h
- Typically ships 8-12 weeks from order date