The Juniper Stool is a celebration of simple, contemporary design. Designed to function as an accent piece, a plant stand, an extra seat when an unexpected friend shows up, or, if you're like us, all three at different times of the day. Its simple silhouette belies intricate construction, with 10 visible through-tenon joints used to add strength and stability in the most subtle and stylish way. Speaking of subtle and stylish, the vegetable-tanned leather top is from a family-run tannery in Italy and will patina beautifully with age. Though simple at first glance, the style, craftsmanship and versatility of the Juniper Stool are anything but.
- Made with 100% solid white oak
- Handcrafted with traditional joinery by Chinese craftsmen
- Fitted with full-grain vegetable tanned leather
- House-made tung oil finish
16"W x 16"D x 17 1/2"H
- Ships within 1-2 days
- Free within the continental U.S.