The Lewis Reading Chair was designed by master Welsh furniture maker and educator Aled Lewis, in partnership with Patrick Coughlin, as a teaching tool for aspiring furniture makers at Maine's Center for Furniture Craftsmanship. The pair loved the final design so much they decided they wanted to share it with the world. After a few minor design tweaks by Martin and Coughlin, the striking lounge chair made its debut at Hudson Valley's Field + Supply show in the fall of 2019.
This streamlined mid-century inspired lounge chair's clean lines, solid wood joinery and comfortably upright stance make it shine with simple sophistication.
- Made by hand in Rockport, Maine
- Made using 100% solid walnut with hand-upholstered seat and back
- Crafted with exposed traditional joinery
- Finished with hand-rubbed oil blend
- 27"w x 23"d x 30"h
- Typically ships 8-12 weeks from order date