Topped with plush merino felt, this slim, sophisticated bench is designed for use at the end of your bed or in an entryway. Age-old construction techniques are used to create this modern, streamlined piece of furniture. Softening high-quality air-dried wood with steam, and then bending it while hot, creates the looped forms of this bench. The wood is then cured for several weeks before being cut and assembled. A hand-applied oil finish complements and highlights the natural grain variation in the wood.
- Made by hand in Rockport, Maine
- Made using 100% solid wood with plush merino wool felt
- Crafted with traditional bending and joining techniques
- Finished with hand-rubbed oil blend
- 54"l x 13"d x 16"h
- Typically ships 6-8 weeks from order